Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Howling Ashtray-Face

I met the funniest girl last weekend. I was trying to tell her a funny story that I guess had a "punch line" but it took me like 10 minutes to get to the good part because every 3 words I said she would burst out laughing in a laugh I'd NEVER heard before. She would throw her head back and howl at the moon in staccato REALLY loudly (like so loudly that the party of probably 60 people all turned around). I don't think she was listening to me at all. But instead of it really annoying me as it probably should have, it just made me really interested as to what the hell was going on. 

Later I was dancing with Emily and howling girl showed up again with three friends in white coats (?) and they started dancing IN SYNCH-with choreography and everything. So basically...I need to know. 

Also it occurred to me this morning that most people probably don't wake up with their face practically in an ashtray, a power drill next to their feet, and their hand in a half eaten plate of spaghetti. I need a boy. 

Also also, I watched a documentary on Ed Gein last night. If you don't know who he is, look him up. He made fucking necklaces out of dead people's nipples and all of his furniture was upholstered in human skin. The whole time I kind of felt bad for him though. I think I have a soft spot for weird reclusive farmers. He was sort of a psychopathic artist murderer. The best kind.  



1 comment:

statue of us said...

I find it weirdly attractive that you woke up with your face practically in an ashtray, a power drill next your feet, with one hand in a half eaten plate of spaghetti.