Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rewarding Trimester Battery

Christ! I figured out what to do when you're really bored. Have a really big loud fight with your ex boyfriend for two hours! I mean...it's not too boring. 

I just tried getting my laundry out of the machine for four hours, no exaggeration. It REALLY freaked me out because all of my clothes were in there. If anyone knows me at all they know I change my outfit 3 times a year. So...this trimester's outfit was stuck in the washing machine. 

I just realized, I always think I should reward myself. For doing nothing. I'm sitting in bed playing online Jeopardy and think OMG I SHOULD REALLY HAVE A REWARD RIGHT NOW! Or I'm making the cat follow an olive pit around the house and think OMG I SHOULD HAVE A REWARD!
What.

I'm so totally baffled by these kids I knew in high school who still think they need to flaunt their drug-use and the fact that they have popped and snorted and smoked everything the world has to offer. What THE FUCK? We've all moved on besides you...
I really want to see where they'll be in...5 years even. 

BY THE WAY: I realized a couple of months ago that I have never had a sloppy joe. And I still haven't had one. Everyone tells me it's nothing special but those Manwich commercials get me really excited. 
And...before last week I had never seen a kitten in person. Only pictures. Cats were never even an idea growing up for me. 
Which makes me seem really sheltered (and the fact that I will never be able to use a canopener as long as I live). But I guarantee I have done a shitload of things normal people haven't done. ie: Walk down an Icelandic highway half naked with a jester hat on, lost for 5 hours. 
K?




I'm really afraid that I wrote 23908423 times better blog (livejournal) entries when I was 14.

5 comments:

Hidey A. Face said...

OH HEY! I did the same thing today to pass the time, instead of studying for a mexican midterm.

Also I can not BELIEVE you've never had a sloppy joe just because I feel like you of all people would go to heaven. I still have the sloppy guisseppe recipe saved in my bookmarks.

But yeah dude we were so cat deprived. I still cant tell if its a good or bad thing but you are so lucky you have the fattest cats now.

nik said...

totally with ya on da cat & olive pit

ilhu said...

youve probably already seen this but

http://www.viceland.com/int/v15n12/htdocs/fashion-never-bored-420.php

Gringles said...

ilhu: i don't get it. why would i have seen that?

Gringles said...

btw, ilhu, do i know you? montrealer? concordia?