Monday, February 15, 2010

Point Doom Prostitute Square Dance



I sometimes forget how much I love California.
Today I picked up some beautiful babes in my car and we drove to Point Doom- a mystical cove. Driving there was heaven: sitar music thousand foot cliffs and planes drawing valentine's day penises in the sky.
All the windows down bouncing heads with wild hair in my rear view mirror.
We somehow actually found Point Doom which was crawling with Giant Coreopsis. Climbing barefoot over the rock cove, lying on the black rocks. Laughing the whole time.
All I want to do these days is take day trips.
Driving back on the PCH, biker couples blasting hair metal from their motorcycle speakers.

The rest of this weekend was crazy. Standing on Hollywood Blvd dressing Natalie as a prostitute, filming a scene for Ruby's movie in front of Playmates. Lying on the front lawn of an abandoned mansion. Running around Highland Park at 10 PM buying really unnecessary ashtrays and bracelets and fake pants. Square dancing mermaid party. Satan masks.


My mom just came into my room and rubbed magnesium on my arm and now it's on FUCKING FIRE. What's going onnnnn

No comments: